Lake: South Holston
Date: October 31st, 2020
Time: 7:30am - 1:30pm (Honor Start)
Location: 421 Boat Ramp
Format: Catch-Weigh-Release (Total Weight Wins)
Scoreable Bass: 1 pound or Greater
-On the morning of the event, I will be under the light at the high water ramp of 421 @ 6am. Please do not launch your boat until you have checked-in, had your livewells checked, and received your identifier card.
Once you have gone through check-in, you may launch your boat and make your way to your first fishing spot. You may not make a cast until 7:30am. As you catch fish, please be sure to follow the procedures for verifying your catch:
1. Weigh your fish on the Connect Scale
2. Place your catch on the measuring board
3. Take a picture of your catch on the measuring board with the scale and identifier card visible. (*Please see example pic below.)
4. Text the weight of your catch to Dison (This serves as our backup system.)
You may fish until 1:30pm, you do not have to be back at the ramp by 1:30pm. Once the tournament has concluded at 1:30pm, please make your way back to the ramp in a timely manner. Prizes will be handed out at 421 Ramp in the parking area near the high water ramp.
Patrick Henry Lake
6am - 12pm
Total Weight Wins
1 lbs. Minimum on Scoreable Bass
1. Catch Fish
2. Weigh Fish on Connect Scale
3. If fish weighs 1 pound or more, take verification photo of fish on measuring board with the card and scale in the picture.
4. Text your picture to Dison.