Memorial Day Weekend Tournament
Any Species - Most Catches Logged
Hosted on the iOS and Android version of the ConnectScale Fishing App.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Rules & Instructions:
Step 1- APP - Must use the ConnectScale Fishing App to log entries.
iPhone Users -Download the ConnectScale Fishing App on iTunes App Store. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Android Users - Download the ConnectScale Fishing App on Google Play Store. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Once you have downloaded the app. Complete setting up your User Profile with First and Last names and a Profile Pic that shows your face.
Step 2- MEASURING DEVICES - Have any digital scale and ruler
- A ConnectScale Bluetooth Digital Scale or other digital scale.
- A measuring device to measure length. Ruler, Tape measure, Bump Board, etc….
Step 3- IDENTIFIER CARD: NAME & CODE - Write down your First and Last name plus the Tournament Code on the Identifier Card. You can download and print the Identifier Card HERE -> http://bit.ly/CSTCARD The Tournament Code will be MEMD
Step 4- CATCH - Go Fishing. Any species.
Step 5 - WEIGH & LOG - Weigh the catch on your scale and enter details of each catch on the ConnectScale iOS Fishing App. Required fields to complete are:
- Weight - Obtained automatically from ConnectScale Bluetooth Fishing Scale or manually input from other scales. Automatic weights are indicated on the Catch Feed with a Green Font. If for some reason the scale doesn’t transfer the weight or you have issues you may enter manual weight, weights should be entered in Pounds to the nearest 100th and match the display of the scale.
- Length - Manually input the length of each catch in the Length Field.
- Species - Select appropriate species of catch.
- iPhone Users - Public Tournament Code - Make sure you have a green check next to this event. Android Users - If you have registered for the tournament then no need to do anything for this section. The code will automatically be populated once you save the catch and have it public and a photo added.
- Photos - Add two separate verification photos for each catch.
- User Verification - Photo must show user and catch both in frame. Can be a Fish Selfie.
- Time Date Verification - Photo must show catch on the Measuring device. The fish needs to be measured from left to right. Starting from the mouth on the left and ending with the tail on the right. The mouth of the catch must be completely closed. The Length Photo must include the Tournament Identifier Card with the Tournament Code MEMD clearly visible.
- Private Catch Disabled - Make sure the Private catch slider is turned off and not showing Green. If the catch is kept Private we will not see it in Public Feed or in the database when we are verifying results. You may keep Share Map (GPS) Location private so that no other users will not know your location. The Private catch setting is used for determining if a catch is displayed on Public Feed and eligible for Public Tournaments/Challenges. If you keep your location private, only the Tournament Admin will be able to see your location. This is required to verify that the catch was weighed on a body of water.
- Save - After you have completed ALL of the steps above tap Save in top right-hand corner to save the catch submission and enter the catch in the competition.
Step 6 - REPEAT - Complete steps 4 and 5 as many times as you can during the time frame of this challenge. This is Total Count Tournament. Winner will be determined by the number of catches logged that meet the rules set above.
Keep up to date with standings of all our events by using our new Live Tournament Leaderboard at www.connectscale.app
1st Place - 1(one) ConnectScale 2 Digital Bluetooth Scale and $50 sent via PayPal
2nd Place - $30 sent via PayPal
3rd Place - $20 sent via PayPal
* Free Entry. No purchase necessary. ConnectScale reserves the right to disqualify or omit any catches that do not meet the rules described above. All decisions by ConnectScale Staff are FINAL. As a condition of participation in a Competition, and by virtue of using the app, each Competitor agrees to accept the terms and conditions of the ConnectScale Terms & Condition including a Waiver and Release of Liability. Always practive safety first when on the water.